text-align:center;

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Private Meeting with the Father......Meditation #25


The Bible Says....
"When you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen.  Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."
Matthew 6:6


I never had much of a relationship with my biological father.  As a little girl, I wondered what such a relationship would be like.

As I grew older, that "emptiness" continued. ....Then, ....I begin to pray....from the depths of my soul.....I begin to pray......I started with the prayer of my childhood "Our Father"......

I learned to personalize the prayers until my prayers became more of a conversation...........

As I moved into my early 20's I started to feel God's presence in my life in a very real way.  I experienced the patience, the warmth in his presence .....I started to feel safe......I felt his love toward me. 

In his presence, I am parented by a loving father....who tells me I am his own.....,

No comments:

Post a Comment