text-align:center;

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Paul: The man who Prayed constantly Meditation#32


The Bible Says:

God .....is my witness how constantly I remember you in my prayers at all times.
Romans 1:9-10

We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you... (and) we have not stopped praying for you.
Colossians 1:3, 9

I thank God, whom I serve.....as night and day I constantly remember you in my prayers
2 Timothy 1:3

Paul was often praying to express his gratitude for other believers

His prayers always began ....I always thank God for you....

Dr. VanderGriend observes that Paul prayed out of love and Love gives birth to prayer.

Paul knew his prayers would make a difference in the lives of his "sons and daughters" in the faith

Paul also knew he needed the prayer support of others......

Like the great apostle, I know too that I need the support of prayer...I need the love of people, my family and friends......

In times like these....we need the savior........His name is Jesus




No comments:

Post a Comment